Digital Innovation Centre PANNONIA is an instrument of support to economic operators, with emphasis on the food processing sector, with the aim of improving competitiveness by improving SMEs business and production processes, through introduction of digitalization and creation of new products and services. It acts as one-stop-shop and offers support and concrete solutions for companies to introduce digitalization into their business processes.
DIH PANNONIA consortium comprises 15 partners who make the core of the DIH PANNONIA, whose vision is aimed to connecting all relevant stakeholders into an efficient support system for existing and future entrepreneurs based in the Republic of Croatia. Experts employed in partner institutions will provide systematic and interdisciplinary support tailored to the profile and needs of each client.
Also, DIH PANNONIA consortium is open for the acceptance of new partners and members, as well as cooperation with other consortia within and outside Croatia and cooperation with international networks.
The role of DIH PANNONIA is to help companies, SMEs to use digital technologies, developing smart skills and creating new knowledge to become more innovative, productive and competitive.
The task of DIH PANNONIA is to promote digital transformation and provide services to increase the application of digital technologies in real, public and scientific-research field, with an emphasis on the food processing sector.
The services of DIH PANNONIA will enable the digitalization and introduction of Industry 4.0 in economic operators with an emphasis on agriculture and the food processing industry. Users of services of DIH PANNONIA are scientific and research centers, public institutions and economic subjects in the area of Slavonia, Baranja and Srijem.
Članovi konzorcija DIH PANNONIA:
- Vukovar-Srijem County Development Agency - leader of consortium and activities coordinator
- University of Josip Juraj Strossmayer in Osijek – Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Computing and Information Technology Osijek (FERIT)
- University of Josip Juraj Strossmayer in Osijek – Faculty of Agrobiotechnical Sciences Osijek (FAZOS)
- University of Josip Juraj Strossmayer in Osijek – Faculty of Food Technology Osijek (PTFOS)
- Rectorate of the University of Josip Juraj Strossmayer in Osijek
- University of Slavonski Brod – Faculty of Engineering
- Public institution - Osijek-Baranja County Development Agency
- VIDRA - Agency for Regional Development of Virovitica-Podravina County
- Regional Development Coordinator of the Pozega-Slavonia County
- CTR - Centre for the Development of Brod-Posavina County
- Grad-export Ltd.
- Adult Education Institution Matura plus
- Osijek Software City
- KERIT – Club of Electrical Engineering, Computing and Information Technology Vinkovci
- VVIT - Association for the promotion and development of ICT sector of Vukovar-Srijem County
Services of DIH PANNONIA:
- promotion of digitalization and technology transfer
- organization of trainings for the development of digital skills of economic operators, the public sector, students and the Family Agricultural Holdings, with access to the professional knowledge of universities and other partners of the consortium
- support to economic operators, public administration and other users in improving business models by using new technologies
- networking and connecting service providers and users in the field of digital transformation at national and international level
- ensuring access to infrastructure for product testing and experimentation
- advisory services related to access to finance and the use of financial mechanisms
- preparation and implementation services of development projects for beneficiaries
- supporting the development of innovative ecosystems and networking opportunities